"Our hospital is in a unique position to offer major advances in patient care
Will ensure that the latest advances in healthcare research reach patients as quickly as possible."
Cardiac diseases are among the greatest public health challenges of our country. They are very common, costly, disabling and deadly. In recent years, improved understanding of cardiac disease has led to new and effective treatments, offering fresh hope to many patients.
Cardiology department provides comprehensive clinical services, offering a range of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities in the field of Non Invasive and Invasive cardiology.
Catheterization Lab is onsite to offer full range of Angiographic and Angioplasty service for Coronary arteries.
We have a group of expert Cardiologists and cardiac technicians, that Practice and work as a team on the basis of International Guidelines.
• State-of-the-art Digital Flat Panel Cathlab ( Coronary Angiography , PTCA with Stent Implantation ( Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty)
• Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP)
• Sophisticated Echocardiography with Color Doppler , TDI , Strain & Strain rate Imaging .
• Trans Esophageal Echo Cardiography (TEE)
• Exercise induced Stress echocardiography
• Dobutamine Stress Echo
• Carotid Doppler Scan
• Peripheral Arterial and Venous Doppler
• Holter monitorin
• Exercise Tolerance Test ( Tread Mill Test , Bicycle ergometer )
• Electrocardiography ( ECG )
• Fetal Echocardiography
• 24 Hours Acute Coronary Care